A Place for us All
In this day in age students have so many different sites where they store information and so many devices to access their information. How can we use this technology to our advantage? Is there a website that allows for teachers to utilize this expansive technology?
Wiggio is a website that allows for teachers to create a group that does not require students to sign up. All the teacher needs is an e-mail address for the students to access.
Wiggio allows groups to do a lot!
- It’s free and no personal information is shared to join.
- The website provides a space for file sharing – so if students are working in groups then students can share their work through this website.
- The website allows for students or teachers to give polls to other members of the group.
- It allows for a shared calendar.
- A teacher could set this up with families at the beginning of the year and share videos, pictures, and assignments over this group website.
- It also allows for teachers to create to-do lists or assign tasks.