Who am I?
I am a 6th grade teacher and Tech Integration Specialist at an International School in South Korea. I received my BA in Elementary Education at Wheaton College, IL. I received my MA in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis in Technology at University of Colorado. I have taught 6th grade, 5th grade, and grad students in the past.
Why did I create this website?
- To make teachers aware of free, web tools that can be used in the classroom.
- To showcase the technology of tomorrow
- To educate teachers on the uses of technology in the classroom
- To receive ideas from other teachers in the field so that there is an exchange of information
- To offer ideas of how these tools can be used in the classroom
- To marry education and technology
Hopefully you enjoy the site – please feel free to comment or present creative uses of technology in your classroom.